You can use your calendar in Outlook to schedule an in-person meeting, but scheduling an online video or audio meeting in Skype for Business also happens through Outlook. So, this video will explore how to set up meetings in Outlook and how to add a Skype for Business meeting.
- [Instructor] When we talk about meetings in Office 365,…it's important to frame the conversation around Skype for…Business, of course you can use your calendar in Outlook…to schedule an in-person meeting, but scheduling an…online video or audio video in Skype for Business also…happens through Outlook.…So we should take a look at that system altogether.…I do want to mention, later in this course we will look at…Microsoft Teams, and Teams also has it's own system…for online audio and video meetings, but we're not going…to see how meetings work in Teams here in this course.…
Our main focus here will be on Outlook and…Skype for Business, but I highly recommend checking out…Teams Essential Training if you want to see how that works.…So let's start with Outlook on the web.…So from the Office 365 website, I'm going to click on…the calendar tile which will take us to the calendar…section in Outlook on the web.…And we've seen this a little bit before.…I want to start by making a new appointment, and I want…to set this for next Monday, so I'm going to hit this next…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Office 365 accounts and tools
- Office 365 Groups and SharePoint
- Choosing the right tools for your collaboration needs
- Working with shared calendars in Outlook
- Making video and audio calls with Skype for Business
- Managing collaborative conversations with Teams
- Editing and co-authoring files stored on OneDrive or SharePoint
- Choosing a location to store files
- Sharing files from OneDrive or SharePoint
- Sharing files in Teams