Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Recording audio, part of Office 365 for Mac: OneNote Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Now that we know we can attach files…like audio files and video files…here into our OneNote notebooks,…you might also like to know that you can record…your own audio on the fly as well.…That's what we're going to do next.…Let's go back to the User Conference 2016 tab…if you have it.…Really, you can experiment in any page,…in any section of any notebook you like.…I'm going to the User Conference…because in the Media Files section,…we added a file Theme Music,…and I want to make a note to myself.…
I could type it out or I could simply record my voice…if I wanted to.…That's what I'm going to do instead.…Let's go up to Insert and choose Audio Recording.…As soon as you click this button, you will be recording…so be prepared to say whatever it is you want to say.…Obviously, you need to have a microphone attached,…and if you want to be able to hear anything, speakers.…So here we go.…Use this Theme Music file in the PowerPoint presentation…that will show before the conference begins…as people arrive into the venue.…
Pressing the stop button, you saw I was recording…
- Creating, deleting, and sharing notebooks
- Adding pictures, audio and video, and file attachments to notes
- Formatting notes
- Linking notes
- Using tabs
- Creating tables
- Syncing notebooks
- Tracking authors and page versions
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with OneNote 2016
2. Creating and Adding Content
3. Formatting Notes
4. Viewing and Organizing Information
5. Working with Tables in OneNote
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.