One popular method for sharing your presentations with others is to print them out, but this can become costly in ink or even toner consumption. In this movie, you will know how to access certain print options for printing more than one slide on a page and printing in low resolution black and white from the print settings to save on resources.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Voiceover] In this chapter,…we're going to shift our focus to tips and tricks…related to sharing your presentations with others.…And the first option we're going to look at…is still popular today, and that is hard copy,…or printing out your slides.…Copies of your slides to share with people.…Maybe it's the group of people who've just watched…your presentation, you want them to have a handout.…Well, we'll look at some tips and tricks…for saving paper, maybe saving ink and toner as well.…We're gonna use our Landon Hotel presentation 0701…from the Chapter Seven folder of your exercise files…if you're catching up, and we'll click the File menu…and select Print.…
Or use the keyboard shortcut, Command P.…Now this is going to open up a dialogue…with a number of different options.…The options that you see available to you…on this screen are related to your printer.…So starting at the top you can see my printer,…is the Epson XP-620 Series.…You're likely using a different printer…and you'll see different options down below.…
- Animating objects with the Animation Painter
- Creating custom shapes and animations
- Playing sounds
- Accessing recent files fast
- Reducing file size
- Customizing the interface
- Navigating from the keyboard
- Adjusting spacing
- Creating 3D images
- Coordinating transitions
- Reusing slides
- Saving and sharing presentations
Skill Level Advanced
1. Top Ten Tips
2. Tips for File Management
Access recent files quickly4m 25s
3. Customize the User Interface
Customize the UI4m 21s
4. Keyboard and Mouse Shortcuts
5. Work with Text and Media
6. Work with Objects and Animations
7. Share Presentations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.