When presenting to an audience, it's always nice to know what slide is coming next and the context in relation to the slide you're currently showing. In this movie, you will know how to activate presenter view to allow you to see additional content and tools not visible to your audience on their viewing screen.
- [Voiceover] One of my favorite inventions…ever added to PowerPoint…is the next tip I'm going to show you.…It's called presenter view.…As a presenter,…perhaps you've connected your laptop to a projector…and your audience is viewing the large screen…while you look at your laptop screen.…Wouldn't it be nice to be able to see…what content is coming up next,…or have tools that allow you to navigate…without distracting your audience?…It's called presenter view,…and we're gonna take a look at it now…with our Landon Hotel presentation.…Landon Hotel 0104, if you are catching up.…
Let's go to slide one over here on the left hand side.…Now, if you're connecting your laptop to the projector,…you're getting ready to present to an audience…on a big screen,…you have your first slide ready,…you might go down to the very bottom here…and click the slide show button, give it a click,…and you're into slide show mode.…As you move your mouse around,…you can see there are some tools…for navigating from slide to slide.…There are keyboard shortcuts as well.…
- Animating objects with the Animation Painter
- Creating custom shapes and animations
- Playing sounds
- Accessing recent files fast
- Reducing file size
- Customizing the interface
- Navigating from the keyboard
- Adjusting spacing
- Creating 3D images
- Coordinating transitions
- Reusing slides
- Saving and sharing presentations
Skill Level Advanced
1. Top Ten Tips
2. Tips for File Management
Access recent files quickly4m 25s
3. Customize the User Interface
Customize the UI4m 21s
4. Keyboard and Mouse Shortcuts
5. Work with Text and Media
6. Work with Objects and Animations
7. Share Presentations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.