Adding audio to slides in a presentation, such as background music, can make your slideshow more interesting. In this movie, you will know how to add audio to a presentation and adjust it to play over a selected number of slides, stopping automatically when it reaches the next slide not included in the designated range.
- [Voiceover] Great way to make your presentations…even more interesting is to insert audio.…And one option for audio…is to have music playing in the background.…And you can have it playing across…more than the slide you're looking at…in the presentation.…It can play across multiple slides.…But how do we get it to play…just across a certain select number of slides…and not the entire presentation?…That's what we are going to cover…in this movie with our Landon Hotel presentation…we've been working with, Landon Hotel 0108.…
If you are catching up we're on slide one.…That's where we want to be…to insert the audio first.…So we'll go to the insert tab up hear…on the left hand side of the ribbon.…Then move all the way over to the right.…There it is audio. It's a drop down.…You can use your audio browser on the Mac.…Or if you have the file, you can use audio…from file. You can even record your own audio…such as narrating for a Kiosk style presentation.…But I have a file for you.…And you may have your own as well.…Audio from file is what we select to go browsing.…
- Animating objects with the Animation Painter
- Creating custom shapes and animations
- Playing sounds
- Accessing recent files fast
- Reducing file size
- Customizing the interface
- Navigating from the keyboard
- Adjusting spacing
- Creating 3D images
- Coordinating transitions
- Reusing slides
- Saving and sharing presentations
Skill Level Advanced
1. Top Ten Tips
2. Tips for File Management
Access recent files quickly4m 25s
3. Customize the User Interface
Customize the UI4m 21s
4. Keyboard and Mouse Shortcuts
5. Work with Text and Media
6. Work with Objects and Animations
7. Share Presentations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.