Join Jess Stratton for an in-depth discussion in this video Organizing your mail, part of Office 365 for Mac: Learning Outlook.
- You have a few options for organizing your mail.…The first way to file an email…is to simply delete it.…And you can do that by clicking the "X"…right here in the summary of the email…or the "Delete" button…right on the "Home" ribbon tab.…If you find that you've deleted an email…and you really want it back,…you can click on the "Deleted Items" folder…in the navigation bar.…You can see the deleted item here.…And if you have more than one email account…and lots of items in here,…you can click the black triangle to expand it,…find the particular email account…that you've deleted it from,…and restore it that way.…
To restore an email,…click and drag with your mouse…back into the inbox.…It will move out of the deleted items folder…and right back into your inbox…exactly where it was when you deleted it.…You may also find yourself…needing to be reminded to reply…or do some other actionable item to an email.…For those, you can add a follow up flag.…On the email itself,…click the red flag icon.…Once you click on that icon,…the flag will remain red…
- Adding email accounts
- Reading mail
- Organizing mail
- Creating, replying to, and forwarding email
- Creating new contacts and groups
- Creating appointments and meetings
- Adding a signature to email
Skill Level Beginner
1. Working with Email
2. Working with People
3. Working with the Calendar
4. Working with Outlook Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.