Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video Office 365 management tools, part of Office 365: Deployment.
- [Instructor] Office 365 is a suite of products,…not an actual product…and as such, we have a multitude…of various features and functionalities…that we can create and configure for those sub-products.…Now each one of those sub-products…has its own Admin portal…and we will look at these Admin portals in a few minutes.…But what I want to do first…is show you some of the settings that are global…across all of these functionalities…and grouped together as part of Office 365.…
Now, all of those things can be managed…from the Office 365 Admin center.…Now, this is an interface that looks very different…than the first time I opened it up several years ago.…It's gone through various iterations…and constantly is changing…with new functionalities and new features.…As you get more and more familiar…with managing objects in the clouds,…that is one thing that you will get also more familiar with…are the constant changes and updates to functionalities.…So here I am on the Home dashboard…of the Office 365 Admin center…and you will see here that I have a series of tiles…
This course details the process of moving your network to Office 365 by deploying a new Office 365 subscription. David Elfassy covers creating user accounts, adding domains, and configuring email, directories, conferencing, file sharing, and valuable business services such as PowerShell and SharePoint. Watch these tutorials to deploy your own implementation of Office 365 or to see if this technology fits your enterprise needs.
- Using FastTrack to prepare for Office 365
- Creating Office 365 user accounts
- Adding domains
- Configuring Outlook and Skype
- Configuring sharing and shared mailboxes
- Troubleshooting an Office 365 deployment
- Configuring PowerShell
- Creating SharePoint services