Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video Office 365 management tools, part of Office 365: Deployment.
- [Voiceover] Office 365 is not a product.…It's a suite of products.…The same way that you have a suite of products,…you have a suite of management tools.…Now, Office 365 provides a portal…from which we can perform many of…the administrative tasks that are shared…beyond all products of Office 365.…However, we have some additional tools…that have more specific configuration options…that are unique to each feature…that is included in Office 365.…Depending on the subscription that you have,…you may have one, two, three, or many more…administration tools for those…additional features or services…built into Office 365.…
The central location for administration of Office 365…is the Office 365 Admin Center.…The Admin Center today looks a lot different…than the first time I used it several years ago.…It's got many more configuration options…and many more tools than it used to have.…And it's likely to keep on growing…and when you look at it,…the day that you're looking at this course,…it may look slightly different…than the one that you're looking at…
This course details the process of moving your network to Office 365 by deploying a new Office 365 subscription. David Elfassy covers creating user accounts, adding domains, and configuring email, directories, conferencing, file sharing, and valuable business services such as PowerShell and SharePoint. Watch these tutorials to deploy your own implementation of Office 365 or to see if this technology fits your enterprise needs.
- Using FastTrack to prepare for Office 365
- Creating Office 365 user accounts
- Adding domains
- Configuring Outlook and Skype
- Configuring sharing and shared mailboxes
- Troubleshooting an Office 365 deployment
- Configuring PowerShell
- Creating SharePoint services