This video tutorial will cover the fundamentals of what's included in Office 365 Business, including Exchange, Outlook, Skype for Business, Yammer, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, and Delve. Productivity coach Steve Somers explains the basic difference between Microsoft Office and Office 365, and shows some basic features of functions of the productivity suite.
- [Voiceover] Office 365 is a suite of tools…from Microsoft designed to help make collaboration…and productivity easier for you and the teams you work with.…Please note, this course is designed…around Office 365 Business.…Depending on your subscription level,…you may see some different options or offering…than those shown in this course.…Let's talk first about the difference between Office…and Office 365.…I'm starting here on the Office 365 landing page…found at portal.office.com.…When most people think about Office,…they're thinking about the traditional suite…that's always been part of the Microsoft Office suite.…
Tools like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, as well as Outlook…and OneNote are all included as part of Office.…However, when we walk about Office 365,…we're really talking about a suite of collaboration tools…that are cloud-based productivity tools.…The different tools that you'll see as part of Office 365…include Exchange Online,…which is Mail, Calendar, and Tasks…shown in the toolbar down here,…or also at the waffle on the upper left hand side.…
Next, learn which methods—email, phone, Skype, or face-to-face discussions—are most effective for communicating, and explore how to best plan and run effective meetings. By the end of the course, you'll be able to build a personal productivity strategy that works for you and your team.
- Exploring GTD
- Planning your day and week
- Managing your inbox
- Storing files on OneDrive and SharePoint
- Taking notes with OneNote
- Communicating effectively
- Planning productive meetings
- Running successful meetings