- Changing the default and reply-to email addresses
- Managing SIP addresses
- Creating resource mailboxes
- Creating external contacts
- Creating distribution lists
- Creating and applying retention policies for Exchange mailboxes
- Configuring Skype for Business Online communication settings
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Sharon] Do you subscribe to Office 365, and need some help configuring Exchange and Skype for Business? Or are you a Microsoft partner, looking for a little more help before embarking on reselling Office 365 to your customers? Hi, I'm Sharon Bennett, and I'll be guiding you on the path to using Exchange and Skype for Business in Office 365. We will be exploring how to configure and manage Exchange online mail boxes, external contacts, and distribution lists. We'll be showing you how to leverage the bulk upload options for external contacts in Office 365 users.
We will also be discussing archiving, and how to automatically retain users' e-mails, using retention policies. And finally, we'll explore Skype, outlining some of the Skype services, and we'll show you how to configure external communications. If you are ready, let's get started.