- Troubleshooting account and startup issues
- Repairing Office apps
- Working with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Power BI
- Creating diagrams with Visio
- Staying on top of tasks using Microsoft Project and Planner
- Configuring Outlook
- Communicating with Teams
- Working with OneDrive and SharePoint
- Sharing content with Sway and Stream
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Sharon Bennett] Do you want to move into a help desk role? Or become more efficient using the various Office 365 apps? Then this course is for you. I'm Sharon Bennett, a certified Azure Solutions Architect expert and former MCSA on Office 365. And I'll be leading you through this Office 365 course. If you're already in a help desk role, you can use this course to help support your existing internal users who may be new to Office 365. Or to learn about Office 365 and the included applications for your own knowledge and productivity. In this course we're going to explore the various Office 365 applications included in your Microsoft 365 subscription, including the popular Word and Excel applications, to new services, such as To Do and MyAnalytics. If you're ready, grab your favorite beverage and let's dive into Office 365 Supporting Users.
1. Getting Users Started
4. Getting Things Done
6. Media Rich Apps
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.