- Training users
- Troubleshooting account and startup issues
- Repairing Office apps
- Working with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Visio, and OneNote
- Communicating with Skype and Yammer
- Using OneDrive and SharePoint
- Fixing file synchronization issues
Skill Level Beginner
- [Sharon] Welcome to Office 365, Supporting Users. I'm Sharon Bennett, a Microsoft certified solutions expert in cloud platform, infrastructure, and Office 365, and I'll be leading you through this Office 365 course. You can use this course to support your existing internal users who may be new to the Office 365 environment or for your own learning and growth. In this course, we are going to explore the various Office 365 applications included in your subscription, including the popular Word and Excel productivity applications, as well as new services, such as PowerBI and Delve.
If you're ready, grab your favorite beverage and let's dive into Office 365, Supporting Users.
1. Get Users Started
2. Word and PowerPoint
3. Excel, Power BI, and Access
4. Outlook, Skype, and OneNote
5. Visio, Project, and Planner
6. OneDrive and SharePoint
7. Delve and Yammer
8. Publisher, Sway, and Office 365
9. Fix Synchronization Problems
File synchronization5m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.