- Managing global subscription settings, domain names, and user settings
- Managing Exchange user mailboxes
- Implementing Exchange distribution and security groups
- Using a message trace
- Implementing Exchange rules
- Managing SharePoint compliance settings
- Managing Skype for Business settings
- Using remote PowerShell to manage Office 365
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi, I'm David Elfassy, and welcome to Administration for Cloud-Based Office 365. In this course, we'll look at Office 365 from the point of view of an IT implementer and decision maker. As a combination of Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business, Office 365 provides enterprise level services to organizations of all sizes. We'll look at the skills required to implement some of the most crucial deployment tasks of Office 365, such as setting up your email domains. We'll dive into the most important aspects of selecting your Office 365 subscription, such as understanding your service level agreements or SLAs.
We will also cover how client connections to Office 365 can be manipulated through policies and multi-factor authentication. We'll go over how you can configure general Office 365 settings, such as reporting features, but mainly we'll dive into the technical features of Exchange, SharePoint, and Lync. We'll see how you can apply disclaimers to emails by using transport rules, manage SharePoint site collection quotas, understand the Outlook auto discover architecture and force configurations onto Lync clients. We'll also review plenty of troubleshooting tools and give you many implementation tips, sharing insights on the architecture behind Office 365.
Now let's get started with Administration for Cloud-Based Office 365.