Explore next steps.
- [David] Well, congratulations, you've reached the end of this course on the new features in Office 365. You should be feeling comfortable with the new and enhanced functionality in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, and more. If you want these new features, but don't already have an Office 365 account, your next step is to sign up. There's a variety of subscription plans and pricing for home, business, and education. And you can check them out at Microsoft.com. And if you wanna take your Office 365 knowledge up a notch, we have you covered here at LinkedIn learning.
We have courses covering each of the apps in Office 365 to help you get to the next level in mastering Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and more. And come back here to get the latest on any new and enhanced features that may get added. I'm always updating this course when something new and exciting happens here in Office 365. This is David Rivers saying thanks for watching. I hope to see you again soon.
- Getting writing assistance from Editor
- Using the Resume Assistant in Word
- Turning data into maps in Excel
- Setting access to linked files right within Outlook
- Creating better PowerPoint lists with Designer
- Using the math assistant in OneNote
- Working with Microsoft To-Do and Forms