This is the last course in the series. Consider watching other Office 365 courses in our library.
- [Andrew] So now that we've covered troubleshooting Microsoft Online Services, including Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive, and Skype technologies, you may want to further your knowledge by checking out some of the additional learning resources. I've chosen a few courses for some additional learning relating to some of the topics that we mentioned during this course. Now that you understand the fundamentals, you can learn more about SharePoint Online by watching the SharePoint Online Essential Training. And if you're interested in helping build better collaboration with Office 365, then take a look at the Team Collaboration Using Office 365.
And finally, why not drill down further into OneDrive with the OneDrive for Business Online Essential Training? Thanks for watching my course. I hope you enjoyed it, and I hope you join me again.
- Common sign-in issues and resolutions
- Network connectivity tools
- Installing and running the Microsoft Office 365 Support and Recovery Assistant tool
- Troubleshooting Exchange ActiveSync
- Outlook profile repair
- Troubleshooting OneDrive for Business issues
- Delegated mailbox issues
- Troubleshooting common Office 365 SharePoint problems
- Common Skype for Business Online problems