Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Office 365: Deployment.
- [Instructor] Thank you for joining me…for the Deploying Office 365 course.…I hope you now feel comfortable with deploying your own…solution and migrating your infrastructure to Office 365.…Once you have deployed to Office 365,…the next step will be administering…and managing the Office 365 infrastructure.…I do recommend that you watch my other course in the library…called Administration for Cloud-Based Office 365.…Good luck in your future deployment of Office 365.…
This course details the process of moving your network to Office 365 by deploying a new Office 365 subscription. David Elfassy covers creating user accounts, adding domains, and configuring email, directories, conferencing, file sharing, and valuable business services such as PowerShell and SharePoint. Watch these tutorials to deploy your own implementation of Office 365 or to see if this technology fits your enterprise needs.
- Using FastTrack to prepare for Office 365
- Creating Office 365 user accounts
- Adding domains
- Configuring Outlook and Skype
- Configuring sharing and shared mailboxes
- Troubleshooting an Office 365 deployment
- Configuring PowerShell
- Creating SharePoint services