Join Nick Brazzi for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Team Collaboration in Office 365.
- [Instructor] Thanks for joining me as I introduced…all of these collaboration tools in Office 365.…In the beginning of this course I mentioned a lot of…other training courses that you might want to check out…to learn more about the different applications we saw…in this course.…And there are a lot of them.…I wish I could teach you everything about these applications…but some things are best left to other courses.…So, be sure to go to our library and search for…the other topics that you want to learn.…If you want to learn about SharePoint,…I suggest you search for…SharePoint Online Essential Training…since there are so many other SharePoint courses.…
For Outlook, take a look at Outlook 2016 Essential Training…or Outlook for Mac 2016 Essential Training.…Or, you might take a look at Outlook on the web…Essential Training if you're using the web based version.…Just do not go to Outlook.com Essential Training…because that does not cover the tools…for Office 365 business accounts.…I hope this course gets you started communicating…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Office 365 accounts and tools
- Office 365 Groups and SharePoint
- Choosing the right tools for your collaboration needs
- Working with shared calendars in Outlook
- Making video and audio calls with Skype for Business
- Managing collaborative conversations with Teams
- Editing and co-authoring files stored on OneDrive or SharePoint
- Choosing a location to store files
- Sharing files from OneDrive or SharePoint
- Sharing files in Teams