Join Nick Brazzi for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Microsoft Teams Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Thanks for joining me…for this course on Microsoft Teams.…If you want to learn more about…Teams and any future updates,…you might want to take a look at blogs.office.com.…This is a good resource for any news…related to the Office 365 suite,…and you're sure to find any new announcements…related to Microsoft Teams here.…Don't forget, we have lots of other courses…related to Office 365…and the applications included in Office 365.…We saw Outlook and Microsoft Word…a little bit in this course.…
You can browse through all of the courses…we have on those topics,…and you might want to start with Essential Training.…You can also do a search for Office 365…and find lots of courses related to…deploying, managing, and working with Office 365.…I hope this course gave you what you needed…to get started with Microsoft Teams.…I'll see you next time.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Touring the interface
- Creating teams and adding members
- Sending, receiving, editing, and deleting messages
- Using chats for private messages
- Managing and deleting teams, channels, and team members
- Scheduling a meeting and inviting attendees
- Sharing files
- Customizing channel tabs
- Using bots to add extra functionality
- Adjusting user settings
- Accessing administrator settings
- Using the mobile app for iOS and Android