Join Sharon Bennett for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Office 365: Configure Exchange Online and Skype for Business Online for End Users.
- [Sharon] Now that you have an understanding…of Exchange Online and Skype for Business,…you may want to dig a little deeper into the content…that was covered in this course.…In the library you will find additional courses…which will help you continue…to build on your Office 365 knowledge.…Office 365 and Exchange Online and Skype for Business…are moving targets.…They are always being enhanced…with new functionality regularly.…Always be sure to check the Office 365 website…and TechNet for any updates or changes to the service.…
- Changing the default and reply-to email addresses
- Managing SIP addresses
- Creating resource mailboxes
- Creating external contacts
- Creating distribution lists
- Creating and applying retention policies for Exchange mailboxes
- Configuring Skype for Business Online communication settings
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 08/13/2018. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover creating Office 365 groups, delegating permissions using the Office 365 portal and Windows PowerShell, and migrating public folders.