Conclusion and steps to be taken next
- [Instructor] Congratulations.…You've reached the end.…You should now feel more confident working…with Office 365 Groups as an end user.…Now, if Groups is a feature you think is right for you,…start using it right away.…Remember, you can create groups directly…from your Office 365 account,…from SharePoint, the Outlook web app.…How 'bout Outlook 2016 or even Microsoft Planner?…If you want to know more about Planner,…you can check out my course,…Learn Office 365: The Basics,…here at Lynda.com.…I've added an entire chapter…on getting up and running with Planner.…
There's also the course Microsoft Planner: First Look…by Nick Brazzi here at Lynda.com…that will help you with using groups through Planner.…And don't forget,…courses are always being added here at Lynda.com,…so look for more courses on Office 365 Groups to come.…This is David Rivers saying thanks for watching,…and I hope to see you again soon…in another course here at Lynda.com.…
In this course, David Rivers walks users through the basics of Office 365 groups, from creating a group and adding members to finding and joining other groups. Learn how to communicate with colleagues in a group, schedule group meetings, and collaborate on documents and larger projects.
- Describe the benefits of using Office 365 groups.
- Differentiate between group owners and group members.
- Explain how to subscribe or unsubscribe to a group’s email.
- Recall how to leave or delete a group.
- Describe how to schedule meetings with groups.
- Recall who can edit or cancel an event.
- Explain how to find and open a shared file.
- Cite the method for sharing a file externally.