Join Sharon Bennett for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Office 365: Implement Identities for SSO.
- In this course I've covered everything…you need to know to plan and begin implementing…Office 365 Single Sign On.…I have provided a list of resources…to help you meet your examine objectives.…My favorite sources are the exam reference guide,…the product documentation, the Microsoft Virtual Academy,…the Microsoft Partner Network and of course…other courses in the library.…Links to all these resources are available…for download through the exercise files link.…I've also included a Glossary of Terms…for your reference.…
Thanks for watching.…
Here, system admins will learn how to implement and manage federated identities for single sign-on in Office 365. Microsoft Certified Trainer Sharon Bennett shows how to plan for an Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS), install the AD FS role on Windows Server 2012 R2, and install and manage AD FS proxy servers.
Note: This training course maps to the Implement and Manage Federated Identities for SSO domain for Microsoft Certification exam 70-346.
- Planning for AD FS
- Sizing your infrastructure
- Configuring clients
- Installing the AD FS role
- Managing your servers
- Installing and configuring the AD FS proxy
- Tips for taking Microsoft Certification exam 70-346
Skill Level Intermediate
Office 365: Administration (2014)with David Elfassy2h 32m Intermediate
Cybersecurity with Cloud Computingwith Malcolm Shore2h 25m Intermediate
1. Active Directory Federation Services Planning
2. Install and Manage AD FS Servers
3. Install and Manage AD FS Proxy Servers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.