In this movie, you will know what courses at lynda.com to take next to further your knowledge in creating PowerPoint presentations.
- [Voiceover] Well, congratulations, you've reached the end.…You should now be ready…to take your PowerPoint presentations to the next level…while working more efficiently.…To take you even further,…you'll find more related course here at lynda.com…like PowerPoint: Using Photos and Video Effectively…for Great Presentations.…How about PowerPoint: From Outline to Presentation…or PowerPoint: Builds, Transitions, Animations, and Effects.…They're all by Rich Harrington.…This is David Rivers saying thanks for watching…and I do hope to see you again soon…in another course here at lynda.com.…
- Animating objects with the Animation Painter
- Creating custom shapes and animations
- Playing sounds
- Accessing recent files fast
- Reducing file size
- Customizing the interface
- Navigating from the keyboard
- Adjusting spacing
- Creating 3D images
- Coordinating transitions
- Reusing slides
- Saving and sharing presentations
Skill Level Advanced
1. Top Ten Tips
2. Tips for File Management
Access recent files quickly4m 25s
3. Customize the User Interface
Customize the UI4m 21s
4. Keyboard and Mouse Shortcuts
5. Work with Text and Media
6. Work with Objects and Animations
7. Share Presentations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.