Join Steve Somers for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Getting Work Done in Office 365.
- [Voiceover] Thanks for joining us…while we explored productivity with Office 365.…Hopefully you've learned some helpful techniques,…leveraging technology to make better use of your time…and achieve your goals.…Whether you're looking to work more collaboratively…as a team, better locate information,…or simply feel you have more control…over your time and energy,…you've now learned some new methods…you can start to apply today and build…into lifelong productivity habits.…There are many great resources around productivity,…and we can't possibly cite them all,…but if you'd like to learn more about productivity,…check out the time management…and productivity blog, Asian Efficiency.…
Also check out their related podcast,…The Productivity Show.…Be sure to investigate Richard Harbridge's Insights blog…that isn't strictly about productivity,…but the influences of technology.…Also listen to the podcast Note to Self,…which has some great thought pieces…on technology and its place in our lives.…Don't forget, every journey starts…
Next, learn which methods—email, phone, Skype, or face-to-face discussions—are most effective for communicating, and explore how to best plan and run effective meetings. By the end of the course, you'll be able to build a personal productivity strategy that works for you and your team.
Getting Things Done® is a registered trademark of the David Allen Company.
- Exploring GTD®
- Planning your day and week
- Managing your inbox
- Storing files on OneDrive and SharePoint
- Taking notes with OneNote
- Communicating effectively
- Planning productive meetings
- Running successful meetings