Join Jess Stratton for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Office 365: Learn Outlook.
- My name is Jess Stratton,…and I hope you enjoyed this course.…If you'd like to further learn how Outlook works,…I highly suggest watching my much more indepth…Outlook Essential Training.…If you have any questions or comments,…you can find me on Twitter at NerdGirlJess.…
- Adding email accounts in Outlook
- Reading and replying to email
- Working with attachments
- Handling junk mail
- Creating new contacts
- Creating calendar appointments and meetings
- Setting preferences
- Creating a mail signature
Skill Level Beginner
1. Working with Email
2. Working with People
3. Working with the Calendar
4. Working with Outlook Data
Create a mail signature file2m 28s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.