Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Office 365 for Mac: OneNote Essential Training.
- Well, congratulations.…You've reached the end of Office 365 for Mac:…OneNote Essential Training.…You should now be feeling comfortable with this power-packed…note-taking software, and ready to start creating,…organizing, and sharing your digital notebooks with others,…and of course, accessing them from anywhere…on any device.…Now, because you already log into Office 365,…you sign into OneNote with those same credentials.…Next, you'll want to start creating your own notebooks,…sections, and pages.…And why not experiment with all the different kinds…of content you can add to a note?…If you think you'll need to remember it,…well, capture it and put it into OneNote.…
The more you use OneNote,…the more powerful it becomes.…This is David Rivers saying thanks for watching,…and I hope to see you again soon…in another course here, at lynda.com.…
- Creating, deleting, and sharing notebooks
- Adding pictures, audio and video, and file attachments to notes
- Formatting notes
- Linking notes
- Using tabs
- Creating tables
- Syncing notebooks
- Tracking authors and page versions
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with OneNote 2016
2. Creating and Adding Content
3. Formatting Notes
4. Viewing and Organizing Information
5. Working with Tables in OneNote
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.