Join Toni Saddler-French for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps and resources, part of Managing Records in SharePoint.
…So we've talked about different aspects of records management but…you may want to explore additional resources or further build your skills.…There's a great article about Office 365 that covers all kinds of…aspects of compliance.…For example, rights management, data loss prevention, E-Discovery also…known as electronic discovery, for dealing with legal cases, in which you may to put…content on a legal hold, another aspect of records management and related features.…It's also a great community for Office 365,…where you can ask questions, read a blog or get troubleshooting help.…
If you're working with SharePoint sever 2014 there's some great…planning information on Microsoft Tech Net.…All of these links will be provided on a handout for this course.…If you want to further build your skills through training,…there's some great courses on lynda.com.…For example, if you want to automate your records management solution through a work…flow or develop other types business processes,…Gini Couter's SharePoint designer 2013 customer work flows is a great resource.…
- List three benefits of treating content as a record.
- Plan an effective records management strategy by gathering information from stakeholders.
- Organize a Records Center by creating content types.
- Define a multistage policy.
- Use site policies to manage large volumes of SharePoint sites.
- Explain troubleshooting solutions for common problems.