When presenting in slideshow mode, there are various ways to navigate the slides to be presented. In this movie, you will know how to use only the keyboard to start the slideshow, and then move from slide to slide, including moving forwards, backwards, and directly to a specific slide. You will also know how to blank our the screen and end the slideshow from the keyboard.
- [Voiceover] I mentioned a scenario in the previous movie…where I was presenting to an audience,…and my wireless mouse batteries ran out,…so I had to use my keyboard not only to start…my presentation, but to navigate it as well.…So in this movie we're going to look at some keyboard…shortcuts for navigating your presentation.…Notice I have Landon_Hotel0402 opened up here,…you can open that one up of your catching up,…or try to work with any of your own presentations.…The first thing we're going to do is remove…the background music by clicking the speaker icon…here on slide number one, and press your delete…key to remove it, that way you can hear me…talking without that distracting background music.…
Next, we're going to start our presentation…as though we don't have a mouse.…We already know the keyboard shortcut to start the…slideshow in the regular slideshow mode is…Command, Shift, and Return.…Go ahead and do that and your underway.…Now to get out of your presentation,…press Escape, because perhaps you'd rather go…
- Animating objects with the Animation Painter
- Creating custom shapes and animations
- Playing sounds
- Accessing recent files fast
- Reducing file size
- Customizing the interface
- Navigating from the keyboard
- Adjusting spacing
- Creating 3D images
- Coordinating transitions
- Reusing slides
- Saving and sharing presentations
Skill Level Advanced
1. Top Ten Tips
2. Tips for File Management
Access recent files quickly4m 25s
3. Customize the User Interface
Customize the UI4m 21s
4. Keyboard and Mouse Shortcuts
5. Work with Text and Media
6. Work with Objects and Animations
7. Share Presentations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.