When presenting in slideshow mode, there are various ways to navigate the slides using your mouse. In this movie, you will know how to use the mouse to move backwards and forwards through the slides and transitions, as well as how to activate pen mode for annotating content on your slides while you present.
- [Voiceover] When you are presenting here…in PowerPoint 2016 on the Mac end,…your mouse is functional.…You may prefer to use the mouse to navigate…from slide to slide, which is what most people do.…But there's more you can do with your mouse.…We're going to explore some other options…here with our Landon Hotel presentation, on Slide One,…Landon Hotel 0404, if you're catching up.…First step is to start the slide show…and there's a few different ways to do that.…We can go to the Slide Show menu…and from here, Play from the Start.…You can see the keyboard shortcut,…Shift + Command + Return, we talked about…this in a previous movie.…
Play from the Current Slide is just Command + Return.…And as you can see, we can go to Presenter View…from here as well, and some other options…that appear down below.…Let's just click in the background to close that out…because there's also a Slide Show tab…with its own ribbon.…There's Play from Start, Current Slide,…and Presenter views as well.…And even faster is just to go down to the bottom…
- Animating objects with the Animation Painter
- Creating custom shapes and animations
- Playing sounds
- Accessing recent files fast
- Reducing file size
- Customizing the interface
- Navigating from the keyboard
- Adjusting spacing
- Creating 3D images
- Coordinating transitions
- Reusing slides
- Saving and sharing presentations
Skill Level Advanced
1. Top Ten Tips
2. Tips for File Management
Access recent files quickly4m 25s
3. Customize the User Interface
Customize the UI4m 21s
4. Keyboard and Mouse Shortcuts
5. Work with Text and Media
6. Work with Objects and Animations
7. Share Presentations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.