Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video Migration solution to Office 365, part of Office 365: Deployment.
- [Instructor] We've already talked…about successfully planning your deployment to Office 365,…and talked about the various elements…that are really responsible…for ensuring that your deployment will be a successful one.…Ensuring that you've got the proper documentation in place,…the proper training in place for your user population,…and plan accordingly,…based on all the permutations of configurations…that you might have in your environment.…Now when you're ready…to actually perform the migration tasks…and move over to Office 365,…there are several ways of doing it.…
Now, there are some methods of migration…that involve hybrid co-existence,…which means that there would be a period of time…where your on premise solution,…your network in your data center,…would be coexisting with your Office 365 subscription.…This hybrid coexistence…requires much more planning…than what we call a one-step migration,…or a cut-off migration.…A cut-off migration or a one-step migration means that…you actually move all of your data to Office 365…
This course details the process of moving your network to Office 365 by deploying a new Office 365 subscription. David Elfassy covers creating user accounts, adding domains, and configuring email, directories, conferencing, file sharing, and valuable business services such as PowerShell and SharePoint. Watch these tutorials to deploy your own implementation of Office 365 or to see if this technology fits your enterprise needs.
- Using FastTrack to prepare for Office 365
- Creating Office 365 user accounts
- Adding domains
- Configuring Outlook and Skype
- Configuring sharing and shared mailboxes
- Troubleshooting an Office 365 deployment
- Configuring PowerShell
- Creating SharePoint services