In this course instructor Nick Brazzi shows managers and employees what they need to know to use StaffHub. He begins by showing how to create a team in StaffHub, invite employees to join teams, and organize employees staff into groups. Next, Nick covers all the aspects of work schedules—from how to create, modify, and view schedules to how employees can work together to cover shifts. He shows how to send messages to team members, share files with team members, and post communications using Day Notes. Lastly, Nick covers how to modify StaffHub settings to tailor it to your company and team.
- Creating teams and groups
- Managing teams
- Accepting invitations
- Managing multiple active teams
- Building a schedule
- Setting shifts
- Viewing a schedule
- Requesting time off
- Requesting to swap a shift
- Approving swaps
- Approving time off requests
- Sending messages
- Sharing files with teams
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- [Nick] Welcome to this course on Microsoft StaffHub. StaffHub is a tool for communicating with the first line workers in your organization. A first line worker is a person who does not spend their entire workday sitting at a desk looking at a computer. StaffHub's main focus is distributing work schedules, but it also offers lots of other tools as well. We'll start by talking about how StaffHub fits into the Office 365 system, and identifying what types of Office 365 account you would need to access StaffHub.
I'll talk about creating teams, inviting coworkers to join your teams, and organizing people into groups according to your business's team structure. Then we'll get into the main focus, creating work schedules for your team members, and publishing the schedules so that all of your employees can see their shifts. I'll talk about the other tools in StaffHub, including a messaging system for sending quick chat messages to your team, and file sharing so you can make important resources available.
If you plan to use StaffHub to manage the schedule and communication for your team of first line workers, this course will help you get familiar with the essential features of using StaffHub. Let's get started.