Explore how Microsoft 365 supports GDPR.
- [Teacher] Let's review the Microsoft 365 compliance goals so that you can see how Microsoft has specifically designed features to help organizations meet compliance requirements with a general data protection regulation. You want to use this section of the course to identify which of the 99 GDPR articles you plan to become compliant with. Now that you've seen an overview and demonstration of Microsoft 365 let's see how you can use these features to help you achieve and maintain GDPR compliance.
The regulations can be split into three main categories, Enhanced Rights for personal privacy, Transparent data polices, and Increased duty for data protection. We'll now look at each of these categories in turn to assess the compliance goals and how they are matched to the functionality and tools offered by Microsoft 365. I'll break them down into Windows 10, and Office 365 and then cover enterprise mobility and security afterwards.
- What is GDPR?
- Using Microsoft 365 for GDPR compliance
- Implementing Office 365 data loss prevention policies
- Securing data with Microsoft Cloud App Security
- Classifying data with Azure Information Protection
- Monitoring and managing data
- Monitoring regulatory compliance with Compliance Manager