- List three benefits of treating content as a record.
- Plan an effective records management strategy by gathering information from stakeholders.
- Organize a Records Center by creating content types.
- Define a multistage policy.
- Use site policies to manage large volumes of SharePoint sites.
- Explain troubleshooting solutions for common problems.
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Toni Saddler-French and welcome to Managing Records in SharePoint. In this course, we'll look at different ways to manage records in SharePoint and how to set up a solution for your organization. I'll start by showing you some key concepts and planning considerations as well as more resources to explore. Next, I'll show you the two key ways you can manage records, either in place, such as the library where people are working on files, or in Records Center. Then I'll walk you through setting up both in-place records management in a Records Center and show you how to use both solutions together.
Finally, I'll show related features like information management policies and auditing. We'll cover these, plus many other tools and techniques. So, let's get started with Managing Records in SharePoint.