Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video Manage mailboxes, part of Office 365: Deployment.
- [Instructor] Now you'll remember that earlier…in the course, we created a username Zoe,…so if I click on that Zoe user,…I see here the various Office 365 general information…that is available for that user,…as well, I have mail specific setting…and OneDrive specific setting.…What I'd like to do now is go under mail settings…and look at the Microsoft exchange mailbox properties…that are specific to this user that has been created…by simply creating the user…from the Office 365 Admin Center.…
As soon as I do that, I'm now in my portal…which is called the ECP.…ECP stands for exchange control panel.…So from here I'll be able to manage and modify…most of the properties that are exchange related,…so let's take a look at those.…First of all, I've got my general properties.…Now under general properties, I can specify…the display name and all information that will be visible…from the directory listing for this user account.…If you want to hide the user from all directories,…you can click on this checkbox as well.…
Now, warning for this checkbox that if you click it…
This course details the process of moving your network to Office 365 by deploying a new Office 365 subscription. David Elfassy covers creating user accounts, adding domains, and configuring email, directories, conferencing, file sharing, and valuable business services such as PowerShell and SharePoint. Watch these tutorials to deploy your own implementation of Office 365 or to see if this technology fits your enterprise needs.
- Using FastTrack to prepare for Office 365
- Creating Office 365 user accounts
- Adding domains
- Configuring Outlook and Skype
- Configuring sharing and shared mailboxes
- Troubleshooting an Office 365 deployment
- Configuring PowerShell
- Creating SharePoint services