Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video Manage mailboxes, part of Office 365: Deployment (2016).
- [Voiceover] Earlier in this course, we created…a user account for Zoe,…and you'll remember that we specified…that when the user account is created,…it also creates an Exchange mailbox for that user.…So what I'd like to do now is look at some of those…configuration options for this user in this mailbox.…So here's my username, Zoe, that I created earlier,…and I'm going to click on Edit Exchange properties.…As soon as I do that, I'm now in my portal,…which is called the ECP.…
ECP stands for Exchange Control Panel.…So from here, I'll be able to manage and modify…most of the properties that are Exchange related,…so let's take a look at those.…First of all, I've got my general properties.…Now, under general properties,…I can specify the display name…and all information that will be visible…from the directory listing for this user account.…If you want to hide the user from all directories,…you can click on this check box as well.…Now, warning for this check box is that if you click it…and the user tries to set up a new profile…
This course details the process of moving your network to Office 365 by deploying a new Office 365 subscription. David Elfassy covers creating user accounts, adding domains, and configuring email, directories, conferencing, file sharing, and valuable business services such as PowerShell and SharePoint. Watch these tutorials to deploy your own implementation of Office 365 or to see if this technology fits your enterprise needs.
- Using FastTrack to prepare for Office 365
- Creating Office 365 user accounts
- Adding domains
- Configuring Outlook and Skype
- Configuring sharing and shared mailboxes
- Troubleshooting an Office 365 deployment
- Configuring PowerShell
- Creating SharePoint services