Microsoft Teams is a place where you can have conversations online with team-members from your organization. The main focus is to give you a place to organize different groups of coworkers into teams. Then, each team can have several different conversation channels with several different chat threads for different topics and projects. See the options for organizing teams and channels. See how to post messages and search through existing conversations.
- [Instructor] Microsoft Teams is a place…where you can have conversations online…with team members from your organization.…The main focus is to give you a place…to organize different groups of coworkers into teams.…Then each team can have several…different conversation channels…with several different chat threads…for different topics and projects.…The organization and searchability in Teams…means that you can have one place…for all of the discussion and chatter…related to the different projects…your company is working on,…and you can easily jump straight…to the conversation topics that you need to see.…
You can access Teams either by going to the Teams tile…here on the Office 365 webpage…or by going to teams.microsoft.com.…I'm going to click on the tile.…Here, in Teams, you can see that I already…have some conversations and some teams built out.…I'd like you to see the organization that we've got.…First, I have three teams, Marketing, Web Designers,…and Engineers.…A team is a group of people in your organization…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Office 365 accounts and tools
- Office 365 Groups and SharePoint
- Choosing the right tools for your collaboration needs
- Working with shared calendars in Outlook
- Making video and audio calls with Skype for Business
- Managing collaborative conversations with Teams
- Editing and co-authoring files stored on OneDrive or SharePoint
- Choosing a location to store files
- Sharing files from OneDrive or SharePoint
- Sharing files in Teams