In this video Sharon demonstrates how to manage Skype services, including external communications and audio and video configuration's access to Skype.
- [Narrator] Skype communications can be configured…to either allow or restrict access to other Skype…business users or non-business instant messaging networks.…We are going to explore these different options…both in the Skype portal and in PowerShell.…As you can see, I have logged into the Office 365…admin center.…I'm going to go ahead and launch a Skype admin portal.…Click on Admin Centers, scroll down a little bit…to Skype for Business.…To configure our external communications,…click on Organization,…and then on External Communications.…
We can control access to users in other organizations.…First, we can completely restrict access outside…of our domain…by choosing Off Completely, therefore our internal users…will only be able to communicate with each other.…We can turn it on except for blocked domains,…and we would add a list of domains that were blocked.…Or the opposite, only for allowed domains.…In this case we're going to go ahead and choose…the option Only for Allowed Domains.…Our next option, Public IM Connectivity.…
- Managing anti-malware and anti-spam policies
- Using Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection
- Migrating mailboxes to Office 365
- Planning for Exchange Online
- Managing Skype for Business Online
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 08/14/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: migrating using IMAP and the hybrid, staged, and cutover methods. In addition, new videos were added that cover configuring mobile device management, safe links, safe attachments, and client access rules, as well as how to add Pulse to a Skype Meeting Broadcast.