Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Linking notes, part of Office 365 for Mac: OneNote Essential Training.
- As you continue to add more and more notes…to more and more pages…to more and more sections…of more and more notebooks here in OneNote 2016,…odds are pretty good you're going to have…notes that are related to one another…and those notes could be in totally different notebooks,…or different sections, and so on.…Well if you want, you can create…Links back and forth between related notes.…That's what we're going to do in this movie.…As you can see I'm on the Venue page here…in my User Conference 2016 section…so if you've been following along,…you'll have this business card.…
Now if you don't, you might want to insert it…from the Insert tab on the Ribbon.…Just choose Picture and go to the Chapter4 folder…of your Exercise Files to get the business card.…Because we might want to link back to this information…from other notes where,…maybe Jonathan Perfington appears,…so the first step is to be at the destination,…which is our business card,…give it a click to select it,…and it could be selected text, it could be anything,…
- Creating, deleting, and sharing notebooks
- Adding pictures, audio and video, and file attachments to notes
- Formatting notes
- Linking notes
- Using tabs
- Creating tables
- Syncing notebooks
- Tracking authors and page versions
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with OneNote 2016
2. Creating and Adding Content
3. Formatting Notes
4. Viewing and Organizing Information
5. Working with Tables in OneNote
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.