Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Linking notes, part of OneNote for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
- On occasion here in OneNote 2011,…you may find that you have content that is related to…other content located somewhere else,…maybe a different notebook, a different section,…another note on another page.…Well, the good news is to quickly go back and forth…between that related content, you can create links,…and that's what we're going to do right now.…So if you were following along with me in an earlier movie…we created a section called Orientation.…If you don't have this section or you want to follow along…with me, you can use your own or you can click the plus sign…to create this Orientation section.…
You'll get an untitled blank page,…and we're going to give this a title,…how about something like Quiz Questions.…There we go.…Press Return and we're ready to start…adding some information.…Maybe we want to keep track of questions that we…might want to ask in a new hire orientation course.…So let's start with one.…Maybe it would be good to have a…Multiple Choice question…re: the Executive Team.…Okay, press Return.…
- Creating and deleting notebooks
- Copying and pasting content
- Adding pictures, audio and video, attachments, and more to notes
- Formatting text
- Viewing and organizing notes
- Creating tables
- Sharing and syncing notebooks
Skill Level Beginner
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Getting Started with OneNote 2011
2. Creating and Adding Content
3. Formatting Notes
4. Viewing and Organizing Information
5. Working with Tables in OneNote
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.