- Learn how to store your files in the cloud using OneDrive.
- Assess how to adjust permissions and create users.
- Discover how to upload and manage files in the cloud.
- Use the App Launcher to quickly switch between Office 365 apps.
- Recognize how to communicate with team members.
- Identify how to connect with newsfeeds, LinkedIn, or blogs.
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi and welcome to Up and Running with Office 365, I'm David Rivers. With Office 365 you'll be able to access your email, your contacts, your calendar, and work with all your important documents from virtually anywhere, on any device. And all without installing a single piece of software if you so choose. Now this course is designed to get you introduced to the many features and functions of this subscription based service, both as a user and as an administrator. So with so much to cover, let's get you Up and Running with Office 365.
Q: This course was updated on 07/14/2016. What changed?
A: We added one new chapter on the Planner task management feature, introduced in Office 365 in June 2016.
Q: This course was updated on 04/05/2017. What changed?
A: New videos were added that show how to get started as an end user, including how to install client apps, navigate from app to app, and set up your profile.