Keep your Office 365 users satisfied. Learn to plan Exchange Online and Skype for Business Online deployments—and prep for Microsoft Exam 70-347: Enabling Office 365 Services.
- [Instructor] Do you subscribe to Office 365 and need some help planning Exchange and Skype for Business, or are you a Microsoft partner looking for a little more help before embarking on resaling Office 365 to your customers? Hi, I'm Sharon Bennett, and I'll be guiding you on the path to using Exchange and Skype for Business in Office 365. In this course, we'll be exploring how to configure and manage malware and spam filters and how to handle quarantined files. We'll examine the migration options to move your email to Office 365.
Next, we'll explore the features to keep your data safe and in your control using methods like litigation and legal holds and data loss prevention policies. We'll provide an overview of the new Security & Compliance Center, and finally, we'll examine Skype and provide an outline of Cloud PBX and PSTN Conferencing. If you're ready, then let's get started.
- Managing anti-malware and anti-spam policies
- Using Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection
- Migrating mailboxes to Office 365
- Planning for Exchange Online
- Managing Skype for Business Online
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 08/14/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: migrating using IMAP and the hybrid, staged, and cutover methods. In addition, new videos were added that cover configuring mobile device management, safe links, safe attachments, and client access rules, as well as how to add Pulse to a Skype Meeting Broadcast.