Keep your Office 365 users satisfied. Learn to configure advanced options in Exchange Online and Skype for Business Online for better email and videoconferencing—and prep for Microsoft Exam 70-347: Enabling Office 365 Services.
- [Sharon] Do you subscribe to Office 365, and need some help configuring Exchange and Skype for Business? Or are you a Microsoft partner, looking for a little more help before embarking on reselling Office 365 to your customers? Hi, I'm Sharon Bennett, and I'll be guiding you on the path to using Exchange and Skype for Business in Office 365. We will be exploring how to configure and manage Exchange online mail boxes, external contacts, and distribution lists. We'll be showing you how to leverage the bulk upload options for external contacts in Office 365 users.
We will also be discussing archiving, and how to automatically retain users' e-mails, using retention policies. And finally, we'll explore Skype, outlining some of the Skype services, and we'll show you how to configure external communications. If you are ready, let's get started.
- Changing the default and reply-to email addresses
- Managing SIP addresses
- Creating resource mailboxes
- Creating external contacts
- Creating distribution lists
- Creating and applying retention policies for Exchange mailboxes
- Configuring Skype for Business Online communication settings
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 08/13/2018. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover creating Office 365 groups, delegating permissions using the Office 365 portal and Windows PowerShell, and migrating public folders.