In this video, Sharon provides an overview of the Telemetry dashboard. Worksheets, documents, the telemetry processor, agents, deployments, and custom reports are covered.
- [Instructor] The Telemetry Dashboard provides…a view into the health of your Office documents.…The dashboard is broken down into several sections.…I will detail these here.…The Overview section provides a quick look…into the health of our environment.…It provides the number of stable and unstable documents…that have been opened.…This is for the top 400 frequently used documents,…and under Solutions, the number of stable…and unstable solutions is also recorded.…The top 100 frequently used solutions…contributes to that reporting.…
The Office deployment trend is also provided for you here.…It'll provide you with information about…how many deployments you have of Office 365 ProPlus…or the Office Suite in your environment.…You can drill down even further.…The Success column reports on the stability…of our documents, and the success will decrease…if load failure occurs.…We can also see Trends.…This will give us an indication…if our document loading is increasing or decreasing.…Critical issues are also reported.…This will display the number of users…
- Restricting self-provisioning of Office 365 ProPlus
- Restricting and revoking activation
- Self-provisioning Windows Store apps and Office for Mac
- Managing deployments of Office 365 ProPlus
- Enabling telemetry
- Deploying agents
- Configuring Outlook, Skype, and Office Online
- Implementing authentication
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 08/14/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: restricting self-provisioning of Office 365 ProPlus, managing streaming updates, and customizing deployment using the Office Deployment Tool. In addition, new videos were added that cover configuring Visio Online and creating a pilot group for testing Office 365 ProPlus updates.