In this video, receive an introduction to integrated collaboration suites. Some big players in technology have made major commitments to developing collaborative capabilities in their products. The best of them offer full, integrated suites of programs that perform multiple functions seamlessly across their stacks.
- Some of the biggest players in technology…have made major commitments to developing collaborative…capabilities in their products.…Once again, this is something we've already alluded to…when we were talking about communities and team spaces.…The best of the providers offer full integrated suites…of programs that perform multiple functions seamlessly…across their stacks.…To me, Microsoft Office 365 is a great example…of what I'm talking about.…It's an incredibly rich environment…within a very well integrated and feature-full package.…
You have Outlook email, Skype calls and video calls,…shared calendars in Teams,…organized communities in Yammer,…document sharing in OneDrive.…Plus, it all ties together with popular business tools…like Word, Excel, Project, and SharePoint.…The fact that the entire O365 suite lives in the cloud…means that all your stuff is available to you…from wherever you are, whenever you want it,…and from any device you want to use.…As long as you have an internet connection,…you're good to go.…
- Identify the benefits of modern file collaboration tools.
- Describe the different approaches to setting up team spaces.
- Explain the technical requirements for a collaborative workplace.
- Outline success factors in migrating to a collaborative workplace.
- Illustrate how modern technology supports collaboration.
- Define business collaboration.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Toolset of Collaboration
2. Why Digital Collaboration?
3. Things to Consider
4. Fostering a Modern Workplace: Culture Trumps Technology
5. Best Practices
Where to go from here2m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.