Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Instant messaging, part of Learning Office 365.
- Communicating with people through e-mail,…even through Newsfeeds, as we did in the previous movie,…all work nicely, but if you want to communicate instantly…with people, you might consider using instant messaging,…and you have that capability here in Office 365…from a variety of venues.…For example, here in our Newsfeed, if you're still with me,…you could click the name of somebody,…would take you into Delve.…Here, you'll see a message icon where we can start…an instant message with the person we selected.…
And we see their contact information down below as well.…Let's go to the app launcher, though,…and flip over to Calendar.…Maybe you're working in your Calendar…and there are appointments that have been scheduled,…maybe a calendar being shared with you by somebody…and you're looking at one of those appointments,…and as you look at them, you can see who scheduled them.…You can see it's Karen Leslie.…Click her name, and from here,…access the same icon for instant messaging.…So, we could have a conversation if she's available.…
- Logging in as an administrator
- Defining and adding users
- Uploading files to a team site
- Reading and sending email with the Outlook Web App
- Working with calendars and contacts in Outlook
- Editing a team site
- Adding files to OneDrive
- Connecting with newsfeeds, IM, LinkedIn, or a blog
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 07/14/2016. What changed?
A: We added one new chapter on the Planner task management feature, introduced in Office 365 in June 2016.
Q: This course was updated on 04/05/2017. What changed?
A: New videos were added that show how to get started as an end user, including how to install client apps, navigate from app to app, and set up your profile.