- Check boxes are used in situations where…you have a choice that's Boolean.…That means that it is either yes or no,…true or false, zero or one.…There's no third possibility.…Something either is or isn't switched on.…In the three places where we want to do that in this form,…which I've shaded in this document check box…just for ease of use, are whether or not…guestrooms would be required,…whether or not food and beverage would be required,…and then in the for office use only section,…whether or not this contract was actually secured.…
No one is going to be typing any information here,…and the traditional way that we provide a check box…is we'll put a check box, then…we'll put the text right behind it.…So we're going to do something just…a little different than we did with the other two controls.…I'm going to click Check Box to place the check box.…We're going to check the Options,…and the first choice is, by default,…is this checked or not?…If you're going to also use this form for print,…this might be a reason to create…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Starting with a form template
- Gathering form requirements
- Formatting form tables
- Inserting form controls: lists, date pickers, check boxes, and more
- Protecting the form
- Saving a form as a Word template
- Sharing form templates with your team
Skill Level Intermediate
Word for Mac 2016 Essential Trainingwith David Rivers4h 56m Beginner
Excel for Mac 2016 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 23m Beginner
1. Getting to Know Word Forms
2. Inserting Form Controls to Capture Data
3. Finishing a Form
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.