In this video Sharon demonstrates how to add users to Office 365 using the a CSV file and the Office 365 bulk upload wizard.
- [Narrator] Adding accounts to Office 365…and adding licenses manually is okay…for the occasional user,…but what if HR has just hired 100 new employees,…and now you need to create accounts for all of them?…Adding them in one by one would become tedious…and very time consuming.…The easiest way to add multiple users to Office 365…is by using the bulk import wizard,…and I'm going to show you how to use it here.…As you can see, I have already logged into Office 365…with an administrator account.…Then, we'll go ahead and click on Users.…
Now again, we could go ahead, click on Add a user…and then enter in all the information for that user…and repeat that 100 times,…but there is an easier way using the bulk import option.…Click on More, and then Import multiple users.…What we're going to do is prep up a CSV file.…After the CSV file has been created,…we're going to go ahead and upload that,…and then were going to import all those users.…You'll notice here, no power show.…There are two options, you can go ahead and download…
- Changing the default and reply-to email addresses
- Managing SIP addresses
- Creating resource mailboxes
- Creating external contacts
- Creating distribution lists
- Creating and applying retention policies for Exchange mailboxes
- Configuring Skype for Business Online communication settings
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 08/13/2018. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover creating Office 365 groups, delegating permissions using the Office 365 portal and Windows PowerShell, and migrating public folders.