Join Sharon Bennett for an in-depth discussion in this video How to use the exercise files, part of Office 365: Provision SharePoint Online Site Collections.
- [Instructor] If you have a premium subscription to the online training library, then you have access to the exercise files for this course. I've downloaded those files onto my desktop to a folder called Exercise Files. I can double click the folder and within that larger Exercise Files folder, I will see a folder for each of those chapters that utilizes exercise files. If I want to use the files for a particular chapter, such as chapter three, I can double click that folder and work with the files from there. If you don't have a premium subscription, you can create your own assets or just follow along.
- Configuring site collections
- Managing access of internal and external users
- Sharing data
- Adding site collection admins
- Assigning resources
- Configuring Yammer
- Implementing Office 365 video
- Setting up coauthoring and versioning
- Configuring groups
- Accessing and migrating OneDrive files
- Implementing enterprise eDiscovery
- Using Delve
- Configuring data loss protection