In this movie, discover how to use the exercise files throughout the rest of the course
- [Voiceover] If you have access to the exercise files, you'll be able to follow along with me, step by step, as we move through the various chapters and movies in this course. Now, if you do plan on using them, I highly recommend placing them in a convenient location, such as right here on the desktop. When you double click the Exercise Files folder, you'll find subfolders representing each of the chapters in this course where we're going to use exercise files. Double click one of those and you'll see the files we'll actually use in that chapter. Now, if you don't have access to the exercise files, not to worry.
You can still learn lots by trying to follow along with your own files or by simply siting back, relaxing, and watching.
- Animating objects with the Animation Painter
- Creating custom shapes and animations
- Playing sounds
- Accessing recent files fast
- Reducing file size
- Customizing the interface
- Navigating from the keyboard
- Adjusting spacing
- Creating 3D images
- Coordinating transitions
- Reusing slides
- Saving and sharing presentations
Skill Level Advanced
1. Top Ten Tips
2. Tips for File Management
Access recent files quickly4m 25s
3. Customize the User Interface
Customize the UI4m 21s
4. Keyboard and Mouse Shortcuts
5. Work with Text and Media
6. Work with Objects and Animations
7. Share Presentations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.