Most people know Skype for Business for its basic features like audio and video calls. In this video tutorial, we'll take a look at how you can use other features like polling and whiteboarding to make your virtual meeting more engaging.
- [Voiceover] Now that you've set up a great agenda…and everyone's clear on your meeting's objective,…how can you make sure you're running an engaging meeting?…This video will outline some of the features…of Skype for Business, which is not just a…powerful video conferencing tool, but also has…advanced features and functions to connect meetings…to the rest of your Office 365 environment.…While this video with focus on using Skype for Business,…you can apply some of the same techniques…in face-to-face meetings using tricks…we've outlined in other chapters.…Now, let's learn about the meeting capabilities…of Skype for Business.…
Today, I need to have a meeting with my colleague…Steve to discuss the upcoming events in Paris.…I'm gonna start in my calendar,…find some time that's available.…I'm gonna say from 10:00 to 10:30 this morning.…I'm just gonna highlight that area…and then I'm going to click on New Meeting…in the upper lefthand side of the toolbar.…I'll type in Steve's name, the meeting will be called…Paris Event Discussion, and for the location…
Next, learn which methods—email, phone, Skype, or face-to-face discussions—are most effective for communicating, and explore how to best plan and run effective meetings. By the end of the course, you'll be able to build a personal productivity strategy that works for you and your team.
- Exploring GTD
- Planning your day and week
- Managing your inbox
- Storing files on OneDrive and SharePoint
- Taking notes with OneNote
- Communicating effectively
- Planning productive meetings
- Running successful meetings