Join Jess Stratton for an in-depth discussion in this video Handling junk mail and rules, part of Office 365 for Mac: Learning Outlook.
- If you're receiving the same junk mail…over and over again in Outlook,…you can tell Outlook that it is, in fact, junk.…To do that, select the e-mail in the View.…From the Home ribbon tab, select Junk,…and you can either choose to mark it as…Junk, or you can click Block Sender…to stop that sender from being allowed…to send you e-mail.…I'm going to select Junk.…It's going to mark the e-mail as junk,…and put it into the Junk E-mail folder,…located here on the left hand side…in the Navigation bar.…
You can see all the messages that Outlook…has flagged as junk.…Some of it won't have been flagged by you.…Some of it will be Outlook using its own rules…to determine that it's probably junk mail.…If this is happening to a piece of mail…that you actually need, this is why it's…always a good idea to come into the Junk E-mail folder…every once in awhile, just to see what's in there.…If you do find something that's not actually junk,…you can select it in the View, click Junk again…from the Home ribbon tab, and choose Not Junk.…
- Adding email accounts
- Reading mail
- Organizing mail
- Creating, replying to, and forwarding email
- Creating new contacts and groups
- Creating appointments and meetings
- Adding a signature to email
Skill Level Beginner
1. Working with Email
2. Working with People
3. Working with the Calendar
4. Working with Outlook Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.